How I set up Glyphhanger on macOS for optimizing and converting font files for the Web
I already had Glyphhanger installed on my computer, but I remember having similar issues, so Sara's article is welcome for anyone who wants to use it to optimize fonts weight, including future me.
I almost gave up before I finally managed to kind of get everything working the way I wanted it to. A lot of googling and “stack-overflowing” was involved in this process. I’m sharing my struggles in this post in the hopes that it might help someone out should they get stuck where I did. I also want to have a reference to come back in the future should I ever find myself installing the same tools again.